Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday's (01-25-11) Grateful/Thankful List

The intro into today's list is kinda bland. Maybe that means that the list itself will actually worth something. If not, it doesn't make me less thankful.

  1. Today, I'm thankful that I could make my mom laugh. We talked for a little while today and I was happy to make her laugh. Even though, she spent part of the time calling me Lisa, which isn't new. 
  2. Today, I'm grateful that I have learned from previous heartache and disappointment. I hope that I can share my lessons and not sound like I'm preaching. 
  3. Today, I'm grateful to be in my right mind. I thought I had lost it for a second. The imagination is a powerful thing and if you don't keep it in check, it can make you crazy. 
  4. Today, I'm grateful to live in California. I've been home for 6 years and when I think about where I was 6 years ago, I am grateful to be where I am. It's not perfect but I'll take not perfect over where I was before. 
  5. Today, yes, I am grateful that I am not a member of the DDS and/or DMS. I had a conversation with a co worker of mine about some drama that's been going on since her mom passed and I am thankful to not be going through that right now. 
Not exciting but still thankful. Lord, thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment