The intro into today's list is kinda bland. Maybe that means that the list itself will actually worth something. If not, it doesn't make me less thankful.
- Today, I'm thankful that I could make my mom laugh. We talked for a little while today and I was happy to make her laugh. Even though, she spent part of the time calling me Lisa, which isn't new.
- Today, I'm grateful that I have learned from previous heartache and disappointment. I hope that I can share my lessons and not sound like I'm preaching.
- Today, I'm grateful to be in my right mind. I thought I had lost it for a second. The imagination is a powerful thing and if you don't keep it in check, it can make you crazy.
- Today, I'm grateful to live in California. I've been home for 6 years and when I think about where I was 6 years ago, I am grateful to be where I am. It's not perfect but I'll take not perfect over where I was before.
- Today, yes, I am grateful that I am not a member of the DDS and/or DMS. I had a conversation with a co worker of mine about some drama that's been going on since her mom passed and I am thankful to not be going through that right now.