Saturday, January 29, 2011

Friday's Grateful Moments

Besides the fact that today is (was) Friday, here's what I am grateful for: 

  1. Today, I am grateful that I'll be getting a little bit more money in my paycheck starting Tuesday (today was just a preview).
  2. Today, I am grateful that even though I overslept, I was able to be on time for today's meeting/discussion. It was at this discussion that I found out there will not be any layoffs in my department. I am grateful for some job stability.
  3. Today, I reflected on the 25th anniversary of the Challenger tragedy. Although, that one event changed my career path (at 6), I am thankful to remember such a historic but horrific event.
  4. Today, I'm thankful that I got my highest score in Bejeweled Blitz (yeah it's the little things).
  5. Today, I'm thankful that I was able to walk my mom through being able to turn her computer off and turn it back on (yeah it was that simple) to get it to work again and I talked to my dad, which means that I am not a member of the DDS and/or DMS. 
Today was a good day. Hopefully I will get some rest this weekend. Thank you Lord for weekends, grace and mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment