Well today was a little interesting. My two co-workers who keep me entertained at work were not there today, which made for a very quiet time at work. Speaking of work, let me begin my list:
- Today, I am thankful that my boss told me that all the jobs were safe in my department at work. That is a sigh of relief from OE.
- Today, I am thankful that I got to talk to my sister and my niece for over an hour. I do miss my sister and my niece, even though I know my sister is nuts.
- Today, I was grateful to be able to hang out with one of my home girls that I hadn't hung out with since last year (like October/November). We went to go support my godsister who did an amazing job tonight.
- Today, I'm thankful that I'm not caught up in some major drama. Point. Blank. Period.
- Today (just like the days before), I am grateful to not be a member of the DDS and/or DMS. I found out the someone had stage four cancer, had a tumor removed, only to have it come back two years later. That could easily be me. And I'm thankful/grateful that it's not.