Today had some bumps in it. There are things that are becoming more clear as I have gotten older. And I promise I am going to really go in on what marriage should mean. But enough of that....on to today's list.
- Today, I started the day completely silly. It made the day pretty interesting in a good way. Laughter is good for grown ups.
- Today, I ran into someone who wants to help me do big things in the future. Don't worry boo, we'll have time to work that out.
- Tonight me and Patrice went to the basketball game and were back to our usual antics. It was a little weird not being in our normal seats but I was happy to be back after the Stanford game and the Kansas debacle.
- Today I cranked out 3 blogs (including this one). That's pretty impressive. And I'm actually going to do another blog for the sole purpose of exposing foolishness I see in the streets. (That might be the name, I'm still working out the name and the details. With my luck, I'm sure I'll have tons of ammo)
- Today was another day that I wasn't a member of the DDS and/or the DMS. Dad called me and sounded completely unhappy but there wasn't anything that I could do about it.
- ***BONUS*** Today I actually applied some of what JP talked about regarding sphere of influence. THAT was very encouraging. I didn't stress over things that I had no control over. That was a pretty good thing. And it felt good too. I put this as a bonus because it relates to #5