Sunday, January 30, 2011

Saturday's Thankful List

Here's Saturday's (1-30-11) list: 

  1. Today, I'm thankful for laughter. Laughter makes the world go 'round. Laughter and truth.
  2. Today, I'm thankful for girl talk. Tonight we had girl talk at the house for a long time. I'm thankful for the lounge nights at Mi Casa Lounge.
  3. Today, I'm grateful for grace. God protects me from so much time and time again.
  4. Today, I'm grateful for the weekend and what the weekend means. To me, the weekend means, no schedules, nap times and doing what the hell I want to, when I want to. 
  5. Today's another day that I'm not a member of the DDS and/or DMS. Today wasn't over the top with either one of them in one way or the other. Some times, no news is good news. 
Thank you Lord for another chance and hopefully another opportunity to try and get it right. #thatisall

No comments:

Post a Comment