Friday, January 28, 2011

Thursday's Thankfulness (01-27-11)

I'm just about completely used to this.

  1. Today, I'm thankful for perspective and friendships. I can honestly say I know (most of the time) when I'm right and when I'm wrong and I am able to explain (read: defend) my point of view in both times.
  2. Today, I'm thankful for a niece's love. When I get home, my niece was happy to see me. That's a good feeling. 
  3. Today, I'm thankful for music and the great memories that music can bring back. Jammin' to Master P (How You Do Dat) this AM while in the shower and then Beyonce' (Naughty Girl). Two songs, on different ends of the spectrum that made me smile this AM. Helped my day get off to a great start. 
  4. Today, I'm grateful for Jesus and his parables. Being able to make a point through telling a story is the effective way to ensure that the lesson sticks.
  5. Today (uh huh, you know what's coming), I'm grateful for another day that I'm not a member of the DDS and/or DMS. We're getting better at communicating with each other. Now if I could only get them to communicate better with each other. That's another story.
Thank you Lord for reflection, love and friendship. They are important and I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment