In the midst of my frustrations, I realize that there are lots of things for me to be grateful for. As I just signed off of Facebook for the night, I'll keep this brief so that I can get to bed in a timely fashion.
The Five Things I'm Grateful/Thankful for today:
- Today I woke up on this side of the living, was able and clothed in my right mind for the whole day.
- Today, I got to interact with a lot of inspiring young African American teens who are on the journey for a higher education. Hopefully the ones that touched will at least apply to Howard. If not, I still gave them something to think about.
- Despite getting lost and frustrated, I made it to MoAD in the city and back. My car stayed in one place which is many things to be thankful for within itself.
- Today, I was productive. Even though I didn't get everything I wanted to do done, I got some things done and got them in motion.
- Today was another day that I wasn't a member of the DDS or DMS. Even though I was a little frustrated that my dad's back in the hospital, the reason wasn't as serious as it could have been and for that I am grateful.