Monday, January 17, 2011

The 5 Things I'm Grateful For (01-17-11)

In the midst of my frustrations, I realize that there are lots of things for me to be grateful for. As I just signed off of Facebook for the night, I'll keep this brief so that I can get to bed in a timely fashion.

The Five Things I'm Grateful/Thankful for today:
  1. Today I woke up on this side of the living, was able and clothed in my right mind for the whole day.
  2. Today, I got to interact with a lot of inspiring young African American teens who are on the journey for a higher education. Hopefully the ones that touched will at least apply to Howard. If not, I still gave them something to think about. 
  3. Despite getting lost and frustrated, I made it to MoAD in the city and back. My car stayed in one place which is many things to be thankful for within itself. 
  4. Today, I was productive. Even though I didn't get everything I wanted to do done, I got some things done and got them in motion. 
  5. Today was another day that I wasn't a member of the DDS or DMS. Even though I was a little frustrated that my dad's back in the hospital, the reason wasn't as serious as it could have been and for that I am grateful. 
Thank you Lord for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment