Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday's Thankful Moments (01-23-11)

It's almost been a week since I've been doing the grateful/thankful moments and I feel good about that. I just need to do better about doing it earlier so that I can do to bed at a decent hour. With that said, on with today's list. 

  1. Today, I'm grateful that I saw my niece today in church and I got an "I Love You" tweet from my oldest niece. I wish I could spend more time with both of them. 
  2. Today, I'm grateful that I have a pastor who's worried about my well being. After church today, he mentioned to me about how he thought I wouldn't make it to church because I was up late. But I was there (yes, I was running late but I got there in time to march in with the choir) in church, in place, in praise. 
  3. Today, I am thankful for the Word that I heard at church today. It gave me what I needed to do what I had to do this evening. 
  4. Today, I'm grateful for my relationship with my cousin. We talked today and it was cool. I wish I could spend more time with her too. 
  5. Today, I'm grateful for another day that I'm not a member of the DDS and/or DMS. My mom gave me some chicken wings from KFC today and I was able to watch the last half of the football game with my dad.
My life is about simple things and moments. Everything doesn't always go that way all the time but I am grateful for the simple things and simple moments. Thank you Lord for the simple things that make this not so simple person happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment