It's almost been a week since I've been doing the grateful/thankful moments and I feel good about that. I just need to do better about doing it earlier so that I can do to bed at a decent hour. With that said, on with today's list.
- Today, I'm grateful that I saw my niece today in church and I got an "I Love You" tweet from my oldest niece. I wish I could spend more time with both of them.
- Today, I'm grateful that I have a pastor who's worried about my well being. After church today, he mentioned to me about how he thought I wouldn't make it to church because I was up late. But I was there (yes, I was running late but I got there in time to march in with the choir) in church, in place, in praise.
- Today, I am thankful for the Word that I heard at church today. It gave me what I needed to do what I had to do this evening.
- Today, I'm grateful for my relationship with my cousin. We talked today and it was cool. I wish I could spend more time with her too.
- Today, I'm grateful for another day that I'm not a member of the DDS and/or DMS. My mom gave me some chicken wings from KFC today and I was able to watch the last half of the football game with my dad.