Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Five Things I Am Thankful/Grateful For (01-18-11)

So I'm slipping into a bad place right now and I need to find ways to keep me from going there. With that said, here's tonight's I'm thankful/grateful list:

  1. Today, I am thankful that Jeremy Dante' explained Tumblr to me. I know that seems real small but he was pretty genuine when he came to my desk to explain something that I asked him on Twitter. Kinda dorky but completely up my dorky alley.
  2. Today, I am grateful to find out that tonight's episode of NCIS is already online. Oh snap *snap*
  3. I'm grateful today that my dad's best friend asked me what was wrong and seemed really concerned that I was unhappy/sad. She didn't do anything out of the ordinary, she just cared which is what I needed. 
  4. Today was another day that I am not a member of the DDS or the DMS, for that I'm grateful. 
  5. Today we had some new faces at tonight's alumni meeting. That was a good thing. 
After NCIS goes off, I'm gonna go to bed, but check to see if The Good Wife is online. If it is, I might watch that, then go to bed. Tomorrow's hump day...another day to be grateful and thankful for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment