Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Something A Little Different

Instead of doing my five thankful things for tonight, I was going to do a top five for the month of January. But then I kinda talked myself out of it, for the moment. So instead, I'll talk about my five grateful moments for January 31st and will probably blog twice tomorrow, one on my recap for January and one for the beginning of February. With that said, here's today's list: 

  1. Today, I am grateful for the energy of Berkeley students. While some of them are effing nuts, have a sense of entitlement or a combination of both and more, some of them are really inspiring and down to Berkeley, almost like normal people. LOL
  2. Today, I'm grateful for bath time. When I got home from work today, I promptly got undressed, turned my iPod on (a little too loud) and ran a nice hot bath. And it felt soooooooooooooooo good. A glass of wine would have been nice, but it wasn't necessary. 
  3. Today, I'm thankful for payday. To see all of my paycheck today was a good feeling. I really hate that I get paid once a month but I was really thankful that I got to see all my money, if only for a little while in my account. 
  4. Today, I am grateful for God's grace. There are so many things that God's grace has done for me, I can't even keep track, I can't count and I don't try. I just say thank you. 
  5. Today, I'm thankful for another day that I'm not a member of the DDS and/DMS. Today, my mommy (yes I said mommy), gave me a little bit of change which I put into my gas tank and she gave me two pieces of fruit. I helped my daddy (yes, daddy) with some stuff early this AM and talked to him on my way home. He wasn't too happy but I know that talking to him brightens his day a little. Don't know when I'll be able to see him because, I got a couple of things going on during the week. I still try to talk to him everyday. I try to do my part on both sides.
Thanks God. You don't have to but You do and I'm grateful and thankful #thatisall

No comments:

Post a Comment