Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sometimes You Make Me....

smile. Sometimes I want to tell you so bad because I don't know how to tell you. You say that you don't want a relationship and I respect that. We can use this time to "Do Each Other" - not in the sexual sense but in the personal sense. Doing things that we like to do, independent of each other - going to the gym, reading, going to the movies - whatever we like to do. The funny thing about this relationship is the "company line" - "It's okay". I am not going to force you into anything. Where we are right now...it's okay.

Sometimes you make my cry...and it's not your fault. It's no one's fault. It's just that I didn't express to you my feelings and expectations to you and when you don't meet the unreal and unfair expectations that I have set in my mind, then I feel like I'm a failure and you're a dog. But I know that neither one of those things are true and it's truly okay.

Sometimes you make me remember what it's like to have hope for love again and I thank you for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment