Thursday, October 30, 2008

Me a Hater? WTF!?!

Another post from my MySpace Blog - the original date was march 11, 2007

I don't understand people. And I truly don't understand the need to get super stupid drunk at this age in life. If you do it on accident, that's one thing. But when you start drinking at 6:30 on Friday because it's Friday. Now I understand that people are grown and they'll do what they want to but you need to watch your tone especially when your @$$ is drunk and you're talking that bull! This past weekend I was at a local nightspot where I ran into someone I used to work with. Since leaving our previous employer our paths have crossed on more than one occassion. But with regards to him, I have a bad taste in my mouth because of something he "said about me". He claims he didn't - Whatever. So...

This weekend I was talking about how the social scene here in the Bay Area leaves a lot to be desired, especially compared to DC, which is where I started going out. Anyway, this ignorant @$$clown, who has never lived anywhere but the Bay Area, called me a hater! WTF?!?!?!? Anyone who really knows me, knows that I live, breathe and super duper rep where I'm from (Town Biz, yadadamean). Where the hell do you get off callin' me a hater, because I've lived outside of the damn box and you haven't. His Bay Area Blindness has turned him into the hater. I love the Bay Area. Between the weather and the people, what's not to love. But I have a much greater appreciation and love for the Bay Area, because I have lived outside of the Bay Area box. Furthermore I'm not so ignorant to not listen to a rational arguement about life outside of the Bay Area. Now some people would compare this to only living in the U.S. vs. living anywhere else. I don't have to live outside the U.S. to appreciate living in it. I'm sure I would have a greater appreciation of life in U.S. if I ever lived outside of the U.S. I'm not closeminded to living outside of the U.S. like Bay Area Bonehead is to living outside of the Bay Area. Now, if you've been out in the Bay Area, you know that the social scene, lacks. But if that's all you know, then hey. But you can't call me a hater because you ain't never lived and your @$$ is too closeminded to try. You are the HATER! Not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment